Found at the banks of the Beas River, Kullu valley is home to the picturesque towns of Kullu and Manali. Due to their close closeness, they are typically considered as a solitary destination. The valley is recognized for its amazing hills and also the numerous holy places, as well as sight-seeing areas, bring in a massive variety of visitors every year. The Kullu valleys are surrounded by deodar and also yearn woodlands and lies between the lower and also the higher Himalayan arrays as well as the internal Himalayan series of the Pir Panjal. Kullu-Manali is among the vacationer locations in Himachal Pradesh as well as is often visited by substantial groups of vacationers and explorers. Here’s the list of the very best areas you must see in tour packages Kullu Manali. Well-planned Kullu Manali Tour Packages provide you an opportunity to check out and experience all this along with much more.
- Basheshwar Mahadev Holy Place
- Famous for: Nature, Digital Photography, Faith
- Tickets: No entrance fee
- Opening Up Timings: Open at all times
- Duration: 30 minutes
About Basheshwar Mahadev Holy Place
Situated at a range of 15 kilometers from Kullu at a tiny town called Bajura, Basheshwar Mahadev Holy place is committed to the Hindu deity Lord Shiva. The temple was built back in the 9th-century ADVERTISEMENT and also is well-known for its elaborate rock carvings as well as numerous tiny idolizers of the Hindu divine beings like Lord Vishnu, Ganesha, Durga as well as Laxmi.
Things to do at Basheshwar Mahadev Holy Place
See Maa Sharvari Temple
- Beas River
- Famous for: Nature, Digital Photography, Journey
- Tickets: No entry cost
- Opening Up Timings: Daily from sunup to sunset
- Period: 2-3 hours
About Beas River
Beas River is the Heart of Kullu valley and has different camping spots as well as water sports. Beas stems from the Mountain ranges as well as flows around 470 kilometers to Sutlej river in Punjab. The river likewise marks the eastern boundary of Alexander the Great’s realm in 326 BC that was compelled to quit his exploration below.
Things to Do at Beas River
- River Water Rafting
- Take walks around the river
- River crossing
- Barbecue places
- Check out the neighboring Pandoh Dam
- Bhrigu Lake
- Famous for: Nature, Journey, Digital Photography, Trekking
- Tickets: No access cost
- Opening Up Timings: Open throughout the days
- Period: 3-4 hours
About Bhrigu Lake
Called after the old Indian sage Maharishi Bhrigu, Bhrigu Lake is a sight to behold. It exists near Rohtang Pass and also can be reached only by hiking either from Gulabo town, 6 kilometers away or with Vashisht hot springs. The lake never freezes entirely according to the regions and also its water is considered to be spiritual. The panoramas from right here are absolutely spectacular as well as would certainly amaze everyone.
Points to Do at Bhrigu Lake
- Camping nearby
- Hadimba Temple
- Famous for: Nature, Photography, Faith
- Tickets: No entry charge
- Opening Timings: Open on all the times from 8 am to 6 pm
- Period: 1-2 Hrs
About Hadimba Temple
Located atop a hillock the Hadimba Devi Temple is surrounded by thick deodar forests and also was integrated in 1553. The holy place is devoted to the Rakshasa Hidimba who was also the better half of the Pandava Bhima. The temple structure is constructed in a distinct building style that somewhat crosses Indian style with the one utilized in the Buddhist monasteries. The framework is made primarily of wood and 70 meters from the holy place also lays the holy place dedicated to Ghatotkacha, the kid of Bhima as well as Hidimba and a hero of the Mahabharata battle.
Things to Do near Hadimba Devi Holy Place
- Visit the Museum of Himachal Society and Folk Art nearby
- Hope at Siyali Mahadev Holy Place
- Trip at the Himalayan Trails
- Check Out Rahala Autumns
- Famous for: Nature, Trip, Photography
- Tickets: No entry fee
- Opening Timings: Open all the times
- Duration: Half a day
- Range from Manali: 2 hr 14 minutes (75.1 kilometers)
A gem hidden away in the Himalayas, Kasol is a heaven for all nature enthusiasts. It is not greatly occupied by people as well as also gets a relatively less vacationer population than other locations in Himachal Pradesh. Paravati Valley passes with this beautiful place as well as for that reason it is checked out by many backpackers, walkers, and journey enthusiasts. It is famously called ‘’ mini-Israel’ as it brings in a considerable Israeli population.
Things to Do around Kasol
- Take walks along Parvati River
- Go Trekking as well as Rock Climbing
- Check Out Kheer Ganga
- Taste Israeli Food
- Shop for gemstones
- See the nearby communities of Manikaran, Malana and also Tosh
- Famous for: Nature, Digital Photography, Adventure, Trekking
- Tickets: No access fee
- Opening Up Timings: Open all the times from daybreak to sunset
- Period: 2 Hrs
- Distance from Manali: 16 kilometers, heading to Solang Valley
Kothi is excellent for individuals that such as to explore the less-traveled pathways. This town is a silent location, away from the hustle bustle of Manali. Every space and also a corner of this area use excellent viewpoints to the close-by hillsides and also the bordering valleys. It utilized to be the base camp for people trekking Rohtang and its surrounding optimal and has stimulated the creative imagination of several poets.
Things to Do around Kothi
- Visit the geothermal springs
- Appreciate a laid back getaway in the nearby hotels
- Famous for: Nature, Expedition, Digital photography
- Tickets: No entrance charge
- Opening Timings: Open throughout the days
- Period: Half a day
- Range from Manali: 2 hours 23 minutes (79.4 km)
An important pilgrimage website for both Hindus and Sikhs, Manikaran is a location related to several stories as well as legends. Numerous visitors concerning Kullu Manali make it a point to remain here for a day to check out the explorer facilities, hot springs and appreciate the relaxing environment. A speculative geothermal power plant is additionally right here.
Points to Do around Manikaran
- Sri Master Nanak Ji Gurdwara
- Shiva Holy place
- Kulant Pith
- Warm Springs
- Manu Holy place
- Famous for: Nature, Pilgrimage, Architecture, Photography
- Tickets: No access cost
- Opening Up Timings: Open all days (5 am to 9 pm)
- Duration: 30 to 45 minutes
About Manu Temple
Devoted to sage Manu, Manu holy place is an additional vital vacationer destination in Manali. It supplies some scenic views from its location as well as is integrated into a Pagoda style. It is located close to River Beas and also is in close distance to the city’s industry.
Things to Do close-by Manu holy place
- Check out the city’s primary market
- Enjoy tasks at River Beas
- Rohtang Pass
- Famous for: Nature, Digital Photography, as well as Adventure
- Tickets: No entrance charge
- Opening Up Timings: Closed on Tuesdays as well as from Nov to April due to weather conditions. Reopens Mid May
- Period: 3-4 Hrs
About Rohtang Pass
The high mountain pass of Rohtang lies at an altitude of 3,978 meters above water level as well as situated in the eastern hills of the Pir Panjal Range. The pass exists at a picturesque location with the rivers Beas and also Chenab that exists to the southern and also north side of Rohtang Pass Rohtang Pass is popular for its stunning sights of the valley and also various surprise falls. Rohtang Pass is a must go to on your journey Kullu-Manali.
Things to Do at Rohtang Pass.
- Jeep Safari
- Experience sports
- Pay a visit to Nehru Kund enroute
- Photo the snow came to a head Himalayan mountains
- Solang Valley
- Famous for: Nature, Photography, Adventure
- Tickets: No access charge. Tickets for different experience sporting activities
- Opening Timings: Open all days from 10 am to 6 pm
- Duration: 3-4 hours
About Solang Valley
Solang valley is likewise called the ‘Snow Factor’ as well as is renowned for hosting different winter journey sporting activities like winter sports, parachuting as well as paragliding and so on. The Solang Valley is located at a typical altitude of 2,560 meters over water level as well as is also one of the favored traveling hotspots in the area. The views from the factor are spectacular as well as offer sights to snow-topped tops as well as glaciers.
Things to Do at Solang valley
- Winter sports (only in winter seasons)
- Equine riding
Various other neighboring attractions in Kullu Manali consist of Maa Sharvari Holy place, Mountaineering Institute, Jogini Falls, Arjun Gufa, Naggar Village, Bijli Mahadev Temple, and Club Home.
Manali hill station in Kullu is just one of the leading vacationer locations in Himachal Pradesh and India. The above-mentioned areas not only offer an insight right into the multicultural lives of the people of the Kullu valley yet are a few of one of the most beautiful as well as stunning traveler destinations in the lap of the magnificent Mountain range.
Twinkle Garg is a travel enthusiast who loves to visit the most popular as well as offbeat places in the world. She loves to share her travel experiences with fellow travelers. For planning memorable holidays in India or any world destination, you follow her write-ups. Now, that you’ve your list ready, all you need only to contact travel to india, pack your bags and Get, Set go!!